Performance test failed

The Hummingbird Pro performance test failed.
Can you have a look at my multisite?
Yesterday I installed the pro plugin.
I connected my CloudFlare.
But do I still need .htaccess setup?
Seems all is automatically synced with Cloudflare.

• Nahid

Hey Avatar !
    Hope you are having a great day!

The Hummingbird Pro performance test failed.

I was able to replicate the issue on your site. Could you please try initiating the performance test from the Hub in this link? Just navigate to the page, choose your site and open the 'Performance Tab'. You'll find a 'Run Test' button there. Here's a screenshot for reference:

I connected my CloudFlare. But do I still need .htaccess setup?

I just checked your browser caching settings and it seems to be configured and running well. You do not need to place the htaccess rules in the .htaccess file if you're using 'Cloudflare' as the server type. Hummingbird should automatically sync the settings with Cloudflare for you.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

I tested again from the HUB. Got this again:

We are currently experiencing a temporary issue with data feeding from Hummingbird. This won’t affect your performance at all, but for up to date module statuses we recommend navigating to Hummingbird’s Dashboard.

No uptime connection either.

YOUR WEBSITE IS DOWN
    ERROR: EXCEEDED MAXREDIRECTS. PROBABLY STUCK IN A REDIRECT LOOP HTTP://*****

• Dimitris

Hey there Avatar,

hope you're doing good today and don't mind me chip in here! :slight_smile:

We are currently experiencing a temporary issue with data feeding from Hummingbird. This won’t affect your performance at all, but for up to date module statuses we recommend navigating to Hummingbird’s Dashboard.

This is a known issue to us, upcoming version of HummingBird is going to resolve it though (that's in our QA queue, hopefully will be published pretty soon).

No uptime connection either.

I can truly experience this in my browser... this may also be the reason of the error of Performance Report.

Could you please start an initial troubleshooting about this, as shown here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

If you're still unable to sort this redirection issue, please do reach us here
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/support/#get-support
    in order to start a new chat session about it, or create a separate thread in our support forums.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.