Performance Test Speed

Hello Dear Team

I'm Trying to run a performance test but i get an error message everytime i run the test :

"The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes "

Can i get some help or explanation please ?

Cordialy

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi H.Simon,

Thank you for reaching WPMU DEV support. Hope you’re doing well today.

Sorry to hear you’re having an issue to run the performance test. It can happen due to any temporary internal server error or net connection issue maybe. I would suggest you wait a bit and try again. It should go fine eventually.

Still, if you get the same error, then enable debug mode for your site. WordPress debug log will let you know the actual reason of the above error in question. To enable debug mode, open your wp-config.php through FTP/cPanel. The file is located in your site root directory, and look for

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);.

Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );
    define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

After making the above changes, please run the performance test again. The related errors will be saved to a debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. Open the file and copy all of the text, save it to a .txt/.doc file then attach the file here in reply.

Also, enable support access for us for futher troubleshooting. To enable support access, login to your site Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > GRANT SUPPORT ACCESS.

Do let us know how it goes.

Feel free to reply here if you’ve any more questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.