Periodic message into error_log

Hi to all, in the InOnda Store subsite error_log, from InOnda.tv WordPress multisite installation, I have a periodic warning message about "woocommerce_attribute"... The message is:

PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'woocommerce_attribute' not found or invalid function name in /xxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

I want to solve the issue but I don't know its nature and what I should do.
Can you help me?
Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello GiaNet Media,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This line is not an error but just a warning. It may not even show up on some other setups as it's meant more for the script developers to let them know that they could/should address some issues rather than to indicate that there's a serious issue with the site.

It shouldn't be breaking your site performance, I think. While it should be eventually fixed I'm pretty sure that it would require some changes in plugins code, in that case it points to the WooCommerce. The best course of action in my opinion would be to "ignore" it for now and report that to the WooCommerce developers so they could take care of it and include fixed code in the next update.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.