Permalink URLs not showing correctly in Smart Crawl Pro.

I am getting a strange permalink issue with the SmartCrawl plugin. It is showing something like in all pages (/156-autosave-v1/) but the permalink is not set to that. Please help.

https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/766144790eb62863a027d6549c2ce401/Screen%2520Shot%25202018-08-15%2520at%252013.35.43.png

https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/721ee00eb703cb5e6968a5c1ad0e8ce9/Screen%2520Shot%25202018-08-15%2520at%252013.35.51.png

• Nithin

Hi Pallant Digital,

Hope you are doing great today. :slight_smile:

On testing this further, the issue looks more like a conflict with your current theme Enfold, and SmartCrawl.

When I switched to a default WordPress theme like TwentySeventeen in your system, the SmartCrawl permalinks seems to work fine.

Since the permalinks are working fine when switched to default WP theme, this issue looks more related to your parent theme Enfold.

I could replicate the same issue with Enfold theme in my local server. I'm pinging our developer regarding this, to see whether there is anything that could be done within the SmartCrawl side.

However, would appreciate if you could get in touch with your themes support, and see what they have to say regarding this conflict, so that we could have a better idea regarding what could be causing this in the themes side.
    https://kriesi.at/support/forum/enfold/

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Pallant Digital

Hi Nithin
    Thanks for looking into this. That is odd that is occurs only with Enfold. I have asked Enfold support but they say they are not able to modify the theme for plugins. They weren't able to see any reason that the autosave URLS would be being picked up like this as the theme doesn't do anything special with autosaves.
    If your Dev team are able to investigate further that would be very useful. I know Enfold os a very popular theme so I am sure this will benefit many users of the plugin.
    Simon

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Pallant Digital !

This actually happens with any theme and we're already aware and have fixed the issue. It will be shipped with an upcoming release. There's no fast workaround at the moment to make a 'hotfix' just for you unfortunately, so you'll have to be a bit patient for the release.

This is just a visual 'bug' only found in the metabox and doesn't pass through anywhere else so you're safe.

To explain a bit further: This is as correctly mentioned issue with Autosaves, the difference is that the default themes have a 'slower' interval creating those autosaves that's why probably ti wasn't spotted with the default theme ( 2017 in your case ). You can see it instantly by editing a post even with a default theme and pushing CTRL + S in the editor to save that 'draft' you'll see that SC's meta updates as well.

Tell me if I can help any further and sorry for the trouble!

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.