Personalise donation form: summary, anonymous donation...

Hello,

When the page with the donation form is display, I'd like to know if we can :
- enrich the summary : instead of "Your pledge of 50 € is almost complete.", I'd like to know if I can add text and the reward linked to the amount "Your pledge of 50 € is almost complete and you have many chances to get a T shirt of Mr X".
- is it possible to set up anonymous donations (no name, no email required). I saw the fields with name and email are not mandatory but the donor won't see it, a tick box would be useful.
- Is it possible to add a field : I want to subscribe to the association newsletter.
- In the back office, I saw the pledges list, is there a way to be able to filter the list by campaign and to export it.
- Is there a way to plug a eCRM tool, to be able to contact the donor and send some other messages than just the thank you message. As I'll offer gift, I'd like to warn the winner of the biggest gifts.
Thanks for all your answers!
Marine

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Marine,

- enrich the summary : instead of "Your pledge of 50 € is almost complete.", I'd like to know if I can add text and the reward linked to the amount "Your pledge of 50 € is almost complete and you have many chances to get a T shirt of Mr X".

If you want to change this so text will be the same for every pledge (only amount of pledge will change) then you can use translation files (po and mo) to change this text - you translate your site from English to English and in translated file you only "translate" text string you want to change.

If you want to change that this text will have also different reward then I'm afraid this is not possible without changing plugin code.

- is it possible to set up anonymous donations (no name, no email required). I saw the fields with name and email are not mandatory but the donor won't see it, a tick box would be useful.

You can try using this code as MU plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/

<?php 

add_action('wp_footer', 'wpmudev_move_donatate', 100);
    function wpmudev_move_donatate(){
    ?>

<script type="text/javascript">

jQuery('.wdf_manual_payment_form.wdf_payment_form').hide();

jQuery('.wdf_payment_summary').after('<a href="#" class="showform">Add contact info</a>');

jQuery('.showform').click( function(e){
    	e.preventDefault();
    	jQuery('.wdf_manual_payment_form.wdf_payment_form').show();
    })
    </script>

<?php
     }

- Is it possible to add a field : I want to subscribe to the association newsletter.

Adding the extra fields would, at the moment, require editing the core plugin files as there is no built-in functionality for that.

But, even if you get the extra fields added to the pledge form, you'd still need to write whatever code is required to process the data entered in those fields, and trigger the actions you need.

That is an entirely new module that would be needed, and not really something that is well suited to these forums.

Have you considered perhaps hiring a developer to extend the features & functionality of the plugin to fit your use-case?

You may want to check out our jobs board for that:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

- In the back office, I saw the pledges list, is there a way to be able to filter the list by campaign and to export it.
    - Is there a way to plug a eCRM tool, to be able to contact the donor and send some other messages than just the thank you message. As I'll offer gift, I'd like to warn the winner of the biggest gifts.

I'm afraid this is not possible at the moment without writing custom solution for Fundraising plugin.

kind regards,
    Kasia