Personality quiz enters Profile field?

Hi, so I'm putting the finishing touches on the structure of my wordpress site at teen-game.com/asocialkingdom , but I saw a cool feature on climatepath.org that I'd like to figure out how to integrate. Basically, they have a quiz that tells you your carbon footprint, then, when you register, it's automatically a part of your profile. Now, I don't need anything so in depth; I just want the users to be assigned one of two personality profiles based on a few questions. Is there any way to do this with your plugins or with shortcodes? If not, what would be my first step to doing this?

• aecnu

Greetings lucas_alexander_czarnecki,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Is there any way to do this with your plugins or with shortcodes?

We currently do not have anything that will do this, but it certainly would make an interesting plugin request.

You can now make plugin and feature requests here:
    http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

If not, what would be my first step to doing this?

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.