Photo sliders won't work "live" but work under wp/admin with Divi theme

Hello,

I can't get slideshows, galleries or sliders to work. When I view my eileendreams.com site from within wp/admin the sideshow on my front page works. However, I can't get a slideshow or slider to work "live". I have tried the modules within Divi and I also tried loading an external plugin the "Soliloquy" slider.

And, the frustrating thing is that when I first made this site the slider worked. I don't know when it stopped working.

Thanks,
Eileen

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello EileenDreams

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Have you checked your browser console ? Is there any JavaScript error popping up there ? if not, please go ahead and conduct plugin conflict test as described in this support manual,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Surprising fact here is that it was working when you first created it, so is there any update you applied or installed any other plugin after that ?

Best Regards,
    Milan

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there EileenDreams,

I hope you're doing good today and don't mind skipping in! :slight_smile:

I deactivated the plugins and discovered that Hummingbird is the plugin that created the problem. So I left it deactivated and the slides work now.

I'm glad that you managed to resolved this but I'm not really glad that you had to leave HB disabled. I presume this was happening due to styles & scripts minification. If you wish, I'd be more than happy to assist you setup HB as better as it can get in your installation. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.