PHP 7 Audit - Avatars For Multisite

Hello,

I am preparing to move my site to a server using PHP7 and ran an audit on all my plugins and themes to help better ensure compatibility with PHP7. Below you will find the results of ERRORS and WARNINGS that came back for the Avatars For Multisite Plugin. Any thoughts on whether these should be addressed prior to me moving to PHP 7 server?

Thanks

FILE: /wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOUND 2 ERRORS AFFECTING 2 LINES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 196 | ERROR | 'clone' is a reserved keyword introduced in PHP version 5.0 and cannot be invoked as a function (T_CLONE)
 232 | ERROR | 'clone' is a reserved keyword introduced in PHP version 5.0 and cannot be invoked as a function (T_CLONE)

FILE: /wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars-files/front/widget.php
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 1 LINE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 9 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.