PHP, CSS and HTML5 training for the uninitiated.

Hi everyone.

I find that most of my live support chats have to do with CSS tweaks, or figuring out how to create magical custom code in a php file.

i also see that to get more points on the forum, there's the future training programme in the offing?

1 - i'd like to get started on something, but i'm really not worthy of tying a coder's shoelaces... so it has to be at the very, very beginning. does anybody have links to videos that rock, (3rdelement.com seems to go slowly, and tie in the html5 and css as he goes which makes it much easier than just giving me a dictionary of terminology and hoping for the best? - do you have other favourites that work on the same kind of principle?)
2 - will the training on wmpmudev be a free initiative? and if it's still in dev. at the moment... can it please be in recorded webinar format or video, rather than documentation? i'm a watcher, not a reader. :slight_smile:

i look forward to hearing back from folks who taught themselves from youtube and scavenging from free training sites.

thanks!

Symi