php error preventing admin access

today i noticed that on one of our sites: http://bartelscommunity.org/ i'm getting three php errors at the top of the page. additionally, when you try to log into the admin, i'm getting
similiar errors that prevent the admin log-in box from displaying. can you suggest anything?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Impactmt,

First, try disabling WP_DEBUG mode. I think the error messages themselves are being outputted too early, which prevents other things from loading.

If this allows you to login again, go ahead and deactivate the "download-monitor" plugin, as this is what it creating those errors.

If turning WP_DEBUG off doesn't help, try deleting the "download-monitor" plugin, or move it outside the plugin folder.

Let me know how it goes

• Impactmt
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

turns out it was our hosting service. they upgraded their version of apache and it janked up the site. they were able to make the correction and all is well now. i thought i was something on our end. however, moving the download-monitor out of the plugins folder (and into a temp folder) at least allowed me access to the admin where i could run several updates to plugins that needed them. so your tip was helpful and i appreciate your time!

thanks again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.