PHP Error when activating Hustle

Hi Support,
We seem to be getting a PHP error when we try to activate any of the pop ups within Hustle.

The PHP error we are getting is:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_error_message() on integer in /dom19263/wp-content/plugins/hustle/inc/hustle-custom-content-admin-ajax.php:111
Stack trace:
#0 /wordpress-4.7.3/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): Hustle_Custom_Content_Admin_Ajax->toggle_test_activity('')
#1 /wordpress-4.7.3/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 /wordpress-4.7.3/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /wordpress-4.7.3/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(91): do_action('wp_ajax_hustle_...')
#4 {main}
thrown in /dom19263/wp-content/plugins/hustle/inc/hustle-custom-content-admin-ajax.php on line 111
Any ideas why this is happening or any way around it?

Many Thanks

Chris

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Code23,

Looks like you might have a plugin conflict happening there.

Do you have any other opt-in/popup plugins active? If so, start with those and try deactivating them to see if you can activate Hustle without any errors.

If you are still getting errors then we'll need to do a full plugin/theme conflict check, you can follow this troubleshooting flow chart for that:

If even after that you are still getting the fatal error then can you send in your FTP and wp-admin? We'll need to investigate further :slight_smile:

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you grant support access then no need to send in wp-admin

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Code23
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi again support,

It looks to me like the jquery isn't firing properly, or there might be some sort of conflict somewhere. Essentially, I can see it in the code, but its not showing. In the screenshot you will see that I disabled the visibility of hidden to show that it is there. Also its oddly not showing the background overlay at all which is odd.

I've attached a graphic of the code in question. If you think this is something you could troubleshoot from within the system. Please let me know and I will arrange sFTP and WP login details.

We don't get any fatal error when activating the plugin. Its just not "popping up".

I look forward to hearing back from you.

James

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey James,

Yes, if I could take a closer look that would help. Would also allow me to try and replicate your Hustle setup on my own site to see if I can get the same behaviour, it does sound like a conflict to me so far.

You can send the sFTP and wp-admin privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
      -WordPress admin username
      -WordPress admin password
      -login url
      -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
      -link back to this thread for reference
      -any other relevant urls

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
      Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.