PHP Errors - Jobs & Experts + MarketPress Integration

After installing and getting started with the Jobs & Experts plugin I wanted to add in the MarketPress funtionality. After installing the MarketPress plugin I was presented with the below error messages:

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home/ri4u2work56/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home/ri4u2work56/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457

__construct()

__construct()

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ri4u2work56/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3457) in /home/ri4u2work56/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 787

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ri4u2work56/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3457) in /home/ri4u2work56/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 788

I'm using the Fixer theme, but switching away from that to Twenty Twelve does not resolve the issue. I'm also using the All In One WP Security plugin. Deactivating it doesn't resolve the issue either.

WP and plugins are all up to date.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

- Rick

Also, I had tried to submit this support request via the WP dashboard of the website and it hung with the button text reading "Posting Question...". I'm submitting it again via the WPMUDev.org website.

• Anang

Hi Rick

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

Those errors only a notice no critical so it won't affect your plugin functionality. And you can get rid of this error messages by turning off WP_DEBUG on your wp-config.php file. Edit your wp-config.php and made sure this line :
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    set to false.

Let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Also, I had tried to submit this support request via the WP dashboard of the website and it hung with the button text reading "Posting Question...". I'm submitting it again via the WPMUDev.org website.

Probably your hosting provider block POST request, most WPMUDEV Dashboard features use GET request so you won't have problem with updating plugins, check last activity etc, but will have problem when you post question via Dashboard. Could you check with your hosting provider ?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.