Php for three levels, not logged in, Logged in non-supporter, logged in supporter

Hi everyone -

I'm trying to code a theme to have three options for an advertisement based on the users status.

I want slider A to display when the user is not logged in at all.
I want slider B to display when the user is logged in but is not a supporter.
I want slider C to display when the user is logged in and has supporter status.

I tried this, but it didn't work:

if (is_supporter_user()) {
				putRevSlider("C");
					}

elseif (is_user_logged_in()) {
					putRevSlider("B");
					}

else{
					putRevSlider("A");
			}

Is this possible to do? I've been at this for 5 hours and I'm ready to reach out for help..

Thanks so much in advance!

• skishopmatt

Vaughan -

Thank you SO much! I knew I had to be fairly close :slight_smile: Really appreciate it!

I do have a follow up question also.

We offer 5 pro site levels and a free option (6 in total) - Is there a way to show different content based on that as well? I wasn't sure how specific we could get, but that would be incredible if we were able to do that.

Any advice and ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks again!

matt

• skishopmatt

Hi again -

Well, I tried it this morning and I couldn't seem to get it to work.. I'm wondering if maybe pro-status isn't attached to a member but only a site.

I'll explain further what I am trying to do.

On the main sites home page I want to show a message based on the users status. It's not on their own site, it's on the main site of the network. I've tried every combination I can think of and I keep hitting a dead end.

Here's the test code I'm using:

<?php
    	{
    		if (is_user_logged_in()) {
    		    if(is_pro_site()) {
    		echo 'You are a member';
    				 } else {
    			echo	'logged in not member';
    				}
    				} else {
    			echo	'Not Logged in';
    		}
    		}
    ?>

It doesn't seem to matter if the user is a paid member or a free member, I keep getting the "logged in not member" message.

Is it possible to do what I'm trying to do?

My goal is to only show a discounted upgrade message to folks that have accounts but are not yet members, I don't want members that have already paid to see the discount. And I don't want non-logged in members to see the discount.

In an ideal world, I'd like to take it a step further and have only Free (unpaid members) and the first two levels of pro sites see the message (and not the top 3 levels).

Anyway.. any ideas or suggestions would be wonderful.

Thank you again in advance for your time!

Matt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.