PHP Notice: register_sidebar_widget in wordpress 3.8.1

[08-Feb-2014 16:56:18 UTC] PHP Notice: register_sidebar_widget is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_sidebar_widget() instead. in /home/hostings/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2908
[08-Feb-2014 16:56:18 UTC] PHP Notice: register_widget_control is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_widget_control() instead. in /home/hostings/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2908
[08-Feb-2014 16:56:18 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_end_flush() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer zlib output compression in /home/hostings/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2773

• cry1978
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I am using default themes of wordpress first install?

this happens with wordpress first install using just the default wordpress template and then squeezing in little by little wpmu dev plugins. I have tracked down every plugin creating problems, a lot are deprecated functions and a lot have undefined variables or constants (that can't be fixed by filling in details in the input fields of the admin pages) within each plugin and I mapped out that it is related to the plugins them self and buddypress.

Yea, I do need to brush up on my php to find out how to fix it if the developer can't?

• cry1978

Yes I kinow that notices and warnings are nothing to worry about unless

Why am I seeing PHP errors and what do they mean?
    BPS is alerting you that php errors have occurred on your website and logging these errors. BPS is not generating these php errors. In general php errors are a natural thing that will occur on every website intermittently. What is not natural or normal is to see the same php error happening repetitively and continuously. Logged PHP errors should be considered as helpful. PHP errors very accurately display exactly where coding issues or problems are occurring on your website that need to be either looked into or fixed. Fatal php errors need your immediate attention and should be fixed right away.

cited
    http://www.ait-pro.com/aitpro-blog/3576/bulletproof-security-pro/custom-php-ini-faq/

The company above is the best company I found yet and I would recommend them.

• cry1978

I forgot to say that yes I do see the same php error happening repetitively and continuously on every faulty plugin, there is about 25 or so plugins doing this, all name the plugins causing problems after my doc apt today. This problem is causing web hosting memory resource problems that will get your websites/domains shutdown by some hosting companies or just suspended.

• cry1978

The plugins are:

ad-sharing

add-new-users

advanced theme switcher

bp group email

comments plus

contact form

custom ads

custom google search

directory

events and bookings

google analytics async

login redirect

logout redirect

pay per view

protect selected content

qa

scheduled content

signup code

simple ads

simple sitemaps

tips

user activity

users widget

wiki

wpmu dev facebook

wpmu dev seo

youtube videos widget

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.