PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor

PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdsi_Options in /home/fg9aw0px4s6b7os0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slide-in/lib/class_wdsi_options.php on line 9

• antKat

Hi Sajid,
    I am debugging another issue and my debug logs are filling up with these messages. The only thing I am doing that is creating these messages is 1. turn on debug 2. Go to front page of subsite 3. Go to Blog page archive 4. Go to blog single. I then return to debug file.

Outside of creating a support ticket, where can I provide a list of these messages. I am also getting some regarding Pro Sites and Ultimate Branding. I'm sure this would all be good to get cleaned up.

• Sajid

Hello antKat,
    Hope you are doing good today

Thanks for providing more details about this issue. Unfortunately I still could not replicate this issue on my end but I am still reporting it to developer if they could replicate and fix it.

Right now the only way to report these errors is creating support ticket for each one and selecting the right plugin/theme. This way we will be able to track each issue and our developers may fix it easily.

Best Regards,
    Sajid