PHP Warning

I keep getting the following error in my wp-admin/error_log

PHP Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 1868

Marketpress version 2.6.1
WP Network 3.4.1

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello becky,

Greetings and thanks for writing on the forums.

I see that you are currently on 2.6.1 version of MP. There has been a recent release of the plugin. Could you please update it to the latest version and see if that sorts the problem out ?

Cheers
    PC

• becky
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Done that. I don't know if this is related to the warning but there are many 'store' pages automatically created. I am not what caused it and when that happens, all the products won't show. Is there any thing i can change to prevent the auto creation of the 'store' page to prevent conflict in url base??

• becky

Yes, i know, and that's what i have been doing. Well, I am going to have to hire a lot of support staff just doing for users of my multi site.

Each time it's saved, and if the user changed something on the presentation tab and re-saved, a new page with same url is auto.ly created. i dont need that page. is there anything i can change in the code to stop that page from being created each time someone hit "Save"?

Just as an example - once i found a user have 20 "Store" pages with the same url slugs created and hence the conflict.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I'm not able to replicate that. When I save the settings page all is fine. If I rename the store slug and save it then changes the original.

I note from your account that the last downloaded version was 2.6.1 and we are on 2.6.2. It might be worth trying an upgrade before debugging theme and plugin conflicts.

Let me know how you get on.

• becky

PC,

Thats not what i want. can u tell me where in marketpress.php should i change the codes to remove the ability to have store slugs customised thereby removing the necessity for marketpress to detect and automatically creates a new "Store" page.

I need code change - not direction on how to use Marketpress. I want to harcode the default setting of store slug. Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.