PHP Warning Caused by Pro Sites

I installed the Pro Sites plugin this week and I've been getting the following PHP Warning in my error logs ever since:

PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for sync_category_tag_slugs() in /nas/content/live/noyearslost/wp-admin/includes/ms.php on line 647

It seems to only be coming from a specific subdomain which is also a BuddyPress install https://tribe.noyearslost.com

I wondered if anyone has insight into this generally, and or, if it's unique to me, and would then be able to help me narrow down the issue.

Thank you.

• Nithin

Hi Stephen,

Hope you are doing good today.

I tried to setup a new pro site with BuddyPress installed in it, and I wasn't able to notice the warning as shown above while setting BuddyPress. The warning may be site specific, however this is more of a warning message, and it doesn't tend to break the website, nor the plugins functionalities. Pro sites should work smoothly in such conditions.

This warning message is more intended for developers to troubleshoot their plugins/themes. Could you please check whether you get the same warning, if you only keep BuddyPress, and Pro Sites enabled, maybe it's generated by other plugin.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin