PHP Warning: getimagesize()

Just migrated this site to WPMU DEV host and when Smush CDN resize is activated, the Logs show some warning like PHP Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname in ++++++/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/modules/class-wp-smush-cdn.php on line 1012, and my console log Failed parsing 'srcset' attribute value since its 'w' descriptor is invalid.
Can you help me?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Dave Randolph,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Could I know how long has been the domain pointed to our Host? Has it been over 72 hours? Such warning message is common if the DNS hasn't been fully propagated.

I could notice it still need some more time to propagate fully for UK region when checked via the following site:
    https://www.whatsmydns.net

We tested in the staging, and we weren't able to replicate any such warnings, seems like this could be more related to DNS side. If that's not the case, and if the domain was pointed over 72 hours, then it needs to be given a closer look. Please do let us know if that isn't the case.

However, I'm also bringing this into our Smush teams attention to see whether there is anything specific that needs to be looked upon too.

Will keep you posted once I get further feedback asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Dave Randolph,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I did check this with the developer, and it seems more like a DNS issue as mentioned in the initial reply. I checked the website, and at the moment the DNS has been propagated unlike last time monitored.

I tried to replicate the mentioned warning logs again, but I'm not able to replicate this any more in your website, there aren't any logs for May 25th that's pointing the same issue again. Seems like it's working fine now.

Could you please double check, and see whether it works fine in your side too? Please do let us know how that goes so that we could give a closer look if needed. Have a great weekend. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.