pictures not showing

Hi

I should be bale to attach screenshots for you to get straighter to the point here.

Ok - let me try my best

I have a slight issue with the Events+ Plugin

My main slug is : ilsecondopiano.com/eventi2

On there you can see a demo picture now for the event and that is fine.

When you click on the event though you get to this page here

http://ilsecondopiano.com/eventi2/2012/11/world-cafe/

and something does not feel right here

Like the buttons No - Maybe - I'm attending are on top and the info is below. In addition there is no Picture here that makes the click appealing ?

Did you design it to be a 2 click process ?

Letssay i want to make it easy for my customers and enable them to reserve in 1 click ok then i am troubled with this setup.

If i mail them only this link here
ilsecondopiano.com/eventi2

then they see all events i am doing

If i mail them this link here
http://ilsecondopiano.com/eventi2/2012/11/world-cafe/

There are no pictures ? No Google maps etc etc.

Please advise

Maybe there is somethign wrong with my theme ?

Let me know as well if you have design templates that look nice for this plugin - Thank you

Corrado Izzo

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

What theme are you using?

It would appear that the theme you are using doesn't display featured images on the individual Events page. You will likely have to configure your theme to add that.

For Google Maps, you should install our Google Maps plugin. You can embed maps with that plugin.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're well!

How's things going now, we haven't heard from you in a short while and as such he thread became marked as "Resolved".

If you're still in need any help then please feel free to reopen or create a new thread as needed for any issues.

Cheers.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.