pinterest button not working with floating social

Can anyone tell me why my pinterest button is not showing.
Floating social 1.6
Nelo 2.17
WP 3.5

the button is check in the panel.

Thanks!

• aecnu

Greetings iaonp,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and I would first guess that it is probably a JS conflict of some kind.

Can you please update to the newest version 1.6.1 and if the issue persists after the update please post the URL so that we can visit the page and check it out first hand.

If the issue still persists it is my opinion that we will find it to be a JS issue of some type, but that is just theorizing at the moment.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings iaonp,

Thank you for the URL which is indeed a big help and as I suspected there is indeed a conflict on the page though it is not JS but oauth: as indicated below:

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains. oauth:1

You can see this error yourself in Firefox or Chrome holding down cntrol and shift keys and pressing "J"

This is indeed the exact error possibly between your theme or the plugin itself and possibly even another plugin.

Now it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict here and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings iaonp,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.