Pinterest & FB plug-ins

I've downloaded a plug-in for Pin it. It's only showing up on one page. I would like the plug in to show up on all the products in Marketpress, the same with FB too. Is there a way to make this happen?

If so, please explain step by step.

It shows on the registration page and NOT the products page
http://www.militarymamasmarketplace.com

• militarymama

Gotcha, didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out.

1. So what FB plug-in do you suggest to do the same? I would like to have FB update once per day for the items that were listed, is that possible?

2. Is there a plug-in you would suggest for people to sign-up to keep updated about what's going on?

3. Is there a way to add a counter behind the scenes where it won't be shown?

4. That SEOMoz plug-in, if I understand correctly that will help with marketing? Do I have to do coding with that or is that something that it will keep up on it's own?

Remember, I am NOT a programmer. It has taken me MANY MANY hours and lots of questions to build the site.

By the way did you get your $3 back? I totally appreciate you helping me out.

I am ready to launch this weekend, I hope no more bugs come up. I wish I could get a few more people to try it out for me.

Thank you for all of your help! I am amazed that I did 90% of the site with some help from my programmer. He was amazed too.

Rhonda

• aecnu

Greetings Rhonda,

Ashley's question is spot on, are they indeed network activated or does the store owner need to activate it themselves if it is not network activated?

1. So what FB plug-in do you suggest to do the same? I would like to have FB update once per day for the items that were listed, is that possible?

What do you mean by do the same? And I recommend using a Facebook plugin that works which because of shear Facebook incompetence even their very own plugin in working only part time. Otherwise the Ultimate Facebook plugin should do the job just fine.

2. Is there a plug-in you would suggest for people to sign-up to keep updated about what's going on?

e-Newsletter plugin may do just the job you are asking about here.

3. Is there a way to add a counter behind the scenes where it won't be shown?

Try your hosting control panel for this, usually Webalyzer or something similar provides the traffic statistics you are inquiring about and more.

4. That SEOMoz plug-in, if I understand correctly that will help with marketing? Do I have to do coding with that or is that something that it will keep up on it's own?

This is a very complicated subject and it does not help with marketing, it shows statistics of marketing.

Yes I got my $3. back thank you though I think the others were more teasing you about it then I was worried about it :wink:

That about covers it for this ticket.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.