Place Menu Nav inside Couch on Holder

Hey Guys

On the beautiful holder theme in the "divide-sofa" template, the social links are placed inside the sofa area.

However, I was wondering if someone here would be so kind to help me place the navigation menu in the place of those social links.

I would love for the navigation tabs for my pages to be placed inside the sofa instead of the social links. Any help would be so appreciated with points included :wink:

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Haha thanks so much Joe. Actually, you are using the basic default theme within Holder. Go to Holder Themes from your appearance menu in admin. Then find the theme titled "Divide Sofa.css"

Then once you are using that theme, you will see the Sofa/Couch and if you add a Social link such as Facebook or Twitter, you will find that it places itself inside the couch. I am hoping to have Page Tabs show up there instead :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mike!

Well thank you for the screen shot which absolutely helps and you taught me something new this week - obviously I am not very familiar with that particular theme.

I was able to replicate the exact behavior you mentioned and as seen here live I messed with it a bit and those tabs that are showing are coming from making a custom menu. http://template.aecnuwpmu.us/

This is indeed an intriguing feature request and I will submit it as such and ask the lead developer to consider it for development and/or possibly give us some code to make it work?

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

Cheers, Joe

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thank you very much! Yeah, it looks fine but would be so awesome if the tabs can be placed inside the couch as the social bookmarks are. I am sure there must be a piece of code to replace the social icons with menu tabs. hopefully we will find out about this from the developer.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mike!

Just following up to let you know that I have indeed moved this to the feature requests and see that the lead developer has yet to respond in any manner to date.

However, it is indeed a feature request though I had hoped he would have commented or perhaps offered us a piece of code to make this happen, but it is probable that this will take much more then just a snippet of code.

Hopefully he will get to it one way or the other - sooner then later.

Thank you as always for your feedback and input Mike!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.