Ok, so I’m am developing a Membership site and the instructions say to Plan, Plan, Plan!!
Well, I’m neither a developer or a planner, which is why I invested in WPMUDev!!
So I’ve set up a MultiSite Installation (WP3.3) using subdomains. I envision:
- Site at the root to be informational and open to the public.
- Buddypress (1.5.2) installed as a subdomain and is Free for anyone who signs up.
- Support for the site, installed on its own subdomain, including WPMUDev videos comes with paid membership.
- For those who pay the monthly fee, they get the ability to add a site.
- Two levels of Membership beyond Free: Premium with Domain Mapping as the Anchor value and Ultimate, which includes the Premium level and adds Ultimate FB as the Anchor value add.
So my question is, Membership can handle the access to Buddypress, but should I be using ProSites for access to the Support site?
Many thanks in advance for your assistance in my, ahem, planning!