please add a grid short code

how about adding the [mp_product_grid] short code into the Marketpress plugin itself thus eliminating the Marketpress Grid Short code plugin?

It seems like an easy edit but I don't want to mess with the plugin's files unless I need to repeat the process upon the next update..

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Ovidiu

Very good feature request. I definitely give you +1 for that!

PS It seems you're quite a fan of MarketPress :slight_smile: Glad to have you as a member of our Community and thank you for all the constant updates and suggestions. Greatly appreciated!

GinaB

• Ovidiu
    • Code Wrangler

not a real fan, the sudden interest is because I am currently building a web shop and after comparing a few plugins I chose Marketpress.
    the main reasons were that it has more payment gateways then the others I checked. but a couple of things are still missing so I am trying hard to convince the devs here to add them :wink:

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

@Ovidiu
    I will support you all the way on this request. And we always appreciate feedback and suggestions from our users. This is how we can improve and offer you better plugins and themes. So don't hold back, let the suggestions roll in :slight_smile:

@coding-monkey
    Hopefully we will be able to add this to the next version of MarketPress. Thank you for your +1. Spread the word so we can get more +1's for this suggestion.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.