Please can someone explain me the following error...

Hello Guys,

below as one example a database error code. Please would you be so kind and explain me what it really states as I have no clue about db at all and eventually how to deal with it?

# Tue Mar 31 15:51:56 2015
# Thread_id: 10231408 Schema: bestofv2_global Last_errno: 0 Killed: 0
# Query_time: 1.713941 Lock_time: 0.000128 Rows_sent: 653 Rows_examined: 1928 Rows_affected: 0 Rows_read: 1928
# Bytes_sent: 1364448
use bestofv2_global;
SET timestamp=1427838716;
SELECT option_name, option_value FROM wp_iayq_options WHERE autoload = 'yes'

Thank you very much
Prinz

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Ash,

once again, many thanks for prompt reply. Of course will forward to you (using 'have a different question' ) and server access credential that you can eventually analyze and/or follow to understand those kind of messages.

NOTE to all readers of this posts: SORRY not to attach to this post the entire list of this messages as it would reveal confidential direct server access details. However, as soon as we know more of this message types we will report it here again... in case you run into same db messages. Thanks for understanding.

For now we do not see a reason to close this support request...

Cheers Prinz

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Ash,
    Everytime you reply promptly to any question and/or situation we have which is great but much more pleasant is, that you help me/us to understand better an issue we have. This is really professionally!

Regards your last reply meanwhile we forwarded log files already to Jose and we trust he will give us further instruction what to do next...

For now we close this support request as resolved.
    Thanks a lot.
    Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.