Please, can you help me? I don?t know if this can work together with DIVI?

I am not able to use it on my theme DIVI - I would like to set this for full-width view. But If I understand - it is possible to set only by widgets... but this is a problem in DIVI - there are places only like right sideber or footers places....

Please can you help me? Maybe - if you have some example how to use it?

• Andre Foisy

Hi @Zbyn?k,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for contacting our support team with your question.

I hope you are having a nice day. :slight_smile:

If you want Wiki Pro presenting pages in full width with the DIVI Theme, you will need to do the following.

Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Divi Theme Options -> General Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page and, copy and paste the following CSS code in the Custom CSS box.

.container { position: initial; }
    .et_right_sidebar #left-area { float: left; width: 1080px}
    .et_right_sidebar #sidebar { visibility: hidden; }
    .et_right_sidebar #main-content .container:before { right: 0px;}

Click on Save, to save the changes, and that should do the trick :slight_smile:

Make sure you go to Appearance -> Menus and create an adequate Wiki menu, so your users do not get lost.

Hope that helps, and do not hesitate to post again any time you need help.

Best regards,
    Andre

• Andre Foisy

Hi @Zbyn?k

Welcome back and I'm glad that works as you wish. :slight_smile:

You can allow any user roles to contribute to the Wiki. User, means one must be registered to your site to be able to contribute. You can allow editing privilege to any level you wish by going to Wikis -> Wiki settings - at the bottom you can check the levels you want to grant editing privileges.

Regards,
    Andre

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.