Please clarify usage of the new quiz module

It is great that you have added some new module options for CoursePress 2. One of the new modules is "Quiz" which provides for either a single or multiple choice question. What is the functional usage difference of "Quiz" compared to the other single choice or multiple choice modules?

When do you expect to update the usage page to correlate with the new CoursePress 2 changes?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello antKat,

What is the functional usage difference of "Quiz" compared to the other single choice or multiple choice modules?

Difference is that Quiz is one element with one timer and one grade for many questions inside. So quiz is compose of multiple 'multiple" and "single" questions but treated as one.
    So for example I would use it for making a quiz were there are quick and easy questions to ask, so whole set of them can have one timer as they should be answer quickly - like checking basic vocabulary in language: how is "yes", how is "no", "thank you" and "please". And then one grade for knowledge of basic phrases.

When do you expect to update the usage page to correlate with the new CoursePress 2 changes?

I can't give ETA, but we should be introducing new documentation system and with updated docs for some plugins. I'm not sure what is status of CoursePress docs because usage writers are not online at the moment, but I know it was prepared so it should be very near future.

kind regards,
    Kasia