"Please, enter correct Facebook API settings" error for Ultimate Facebook

Ok, when I try to enter in API/secret key for Facebook I get the "Please, enter correct Facebook API settings" error. Few things about my setup based off threads I read:

1) It's a subdomain multisite install
2) Console error shows: "Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains. "
3) attached are the screenshot for my settings (can't open any of the other settings) as well as Facebook settings
4) the keys have had spaces removed at the end
5) Curl is enabled
6) I've deleted the facebook app, tried a new one with same settings and it still does not work
7) for the site url, I've tried both the www and non www version.
8) I'm editing the settings thru the MS Network Admin since I want it applied to all my subdomain sites.

If anything, when I deactivate the plugin, is there a way to clear the database tables? I'm afraid something might be left that might of caused the error plugin since this is the second time I reactivated it (first time was when I had the incorrect settings in there pointing to another facebook app).