Please Expand the Installation Docmentation

Hello,

I love WPMUDEV and the service that is provided but one thing that I have noticed is the documenation is not as in depth as I would like to see for some plugins, such as the enewsletter plugin.

Could you expand the installation/conifguration documentation for this plugin to make it easier for me to install (and easier on support from having to answer a lot of enquires)

Thanks,

Matt

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Matt

Thank you for being a member - we appreciate it! And thank you for the feedback.

We are actually in the process of updating the installation and use instruction documentation of all our products, but I will make sure that e-Newsletter is a big priority.

In the meantime, until we have the new documentation out, please don't hesitate to be in contact should you have any further questions about the Plugin.

Have a good day and talk soon!

Gina

• Matt F
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you Gina,

In no way was I trying to be rude, I just figured it would be helpful for all of us to have some more in depth documentation to save posting (as many) support queries (notice I didn't say all? :wink:

Thanks for your reply,

Matt

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Matt

I didn't think for one moment that you were being rude, not at all. Really appreciate your feedback since that's how we can constantly improve on our services and products.

Have a blessed day and keep up with the feedback :slight_smile:

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.