Please help fast. Online trade in freefall

Either Snapshot Pro or Upfront Page Builder has wrecked my site. Page layouthas disintegrated, text column background has turned blue and code is showing through to the front end. I deleted Up Front Builder, but the problem, which started when I uploaded it, remains. Snapshot Pro was recommended in the process of setting up Up Front Builder, so I'm not sure which plug in has caused the problem.

I like your product, but it's giving me ulcers trying to get it to work on my site! Every plug in I use acts like a wrecking ball against existing themes and plug-ins and I've spent a whole week putting out the fires generated by each successive new plug-in.

• Dimitris

Hey there Anne,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I just visited your website and noticed that you aren't using any Upfront theme.
    Were you trying to create a new UF child theme with Upfront Builder? Please advise!

Also keep in mind that UF Builder requires UF parent theme as it's a tool to edit/create UF child themes specifically and can't work with any other theme out there.

Also, Snapshot shouldn't involve in any case with your layouts as it only provides backups. The only issue you may have with Snapshot, is that backups don't complete successfully and/or they don't populated right in our cloud servers or other destinations.

Having said that, could you please explain to us which steps did you make to get this broken state?
    Just try to be as descriptive as possible so we can further track this and grant us with support access to your website to try see that in action. You can do so via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin (no need to share credentials) as described here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Looking forward for your reply!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

PS. I can see that you're on trial here with us, so you may want to read "How Free Trial Works" if not already: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/how-free-trials-work/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.