Please help hiding social media fields from the registration page

Need to hide social media fields from registration page - Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Linkedin

Plugin developers suggested modifying plugin's core files. After removing these fileds , the warning shows up:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/wp-jobhunt/templates/dashboards/candidate/templates_ajax_functions.php:1) in /wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1195

Please advise

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Wiztech , hope you're doing well!

I've asked our second level support developers to have a closer look at your site and provide you some feedback.

Please note, the developers' response time is slower than the usual support staff. We appreciate your patience here.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Wiztech,

I hope you are doing great today. As I was doing some maintenance on the forums, I have noticed that this one is still open and we haven't had a response from you since my colleague Panos requested some information from you.

I was wondering if you still need help with regards to this issue or you consider it to be resolved. Could you please confirm if you still need help with this or not. We are always happy to assist if you still need help, just let us know.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.