PLEASE HELP: issue with site since membership2 install

I apologize, i believe this is a plugin support topic, but since i deleted membership2 i can't choose it from the drop down menu.

Ok so now, in the adminbar, i have 2 sites i created and deleted months ago. also i have no child page/menu options in "My Sites" which now says "network sites". can't navigate to the network admin or main site dashboard from from admin bar links

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Thomas,

I hope you're well today and do not apologize, please!

I'm sorry that this happened to you! I'm also not quite sure what did happened here as Membership2 shouldn't have anything to do with Multisite Configuration.

As you're unable to access your "Network Admin", I assume you're also not able to grant me a support access to your dashboard? Please advise.

Also, I'd like to take a closer look at your setup, so could you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- your site's WordPress admin login URL
    - admin login and password (may be a temporary account)
    - FTP credentials (hostname, username, password, port number if needed)
    - any other relevant URLs and information
    - link back to this thread

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup copy of your entire site first!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Thomas!

"Custom admin bar" Plugin. I guess it kept the settings, or, links i created for those sites and when i deactivated the plugin

I didn't thought of that, sometimes the simplest things are the less likely to spot. Great that's not an issue anymore though!

Im having big issues with Private messaging and bbpress intergration...... kept getting long lines of warning: so i deleted those as well. membership2 is also deleted.

The problem here is that the integration of Private messaging plugin and bbPress doesn't work, am I getting this correctly?

If so, I'd still like to take a closer look at your setup. However, since you've managed to deal with your initial issue, just grant me a support access to your site using our WPMU DEV Dashboard please.

To do this please follow this guide:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'd like to ask you also to start new threads in future for questions that are not strictly related to the existing ones. This way we will be able to better organize information and help you faster. Also, it's a great way to help other members of you community that might be dealing with similar issues.

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.