Please help me download the correct Marketplace Plugin --

Please help me download the correct Marketplace Plugin -- I had Marketplace Lite before, and then I upgraded. Unfortunately, only the Lite version would show on my site. I just deleted it completely and need access to the Pro version again to load correctly.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Time is of the essence.

Trisha

• PC

Hello Trisha,

As you have deleted the old version completely so you can now install the Pro (Full) Plugin by the below two ways

1: Download it from here and upload it via FTP or the Normal plugin installation procedure

OR

2: You may download our Spanking New Dashboard Plugin install and activate it and enter your API key. Then from the Dashboard's Plugin option you can install MarketPress.

I hope this helps.

Please advise

PS : I hope that by Marketplace Plugin you are referring to MarketPress :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• aecnu

Greetings AGameSM,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.