Please help me make the fundraising plugin responsive

i tweaked the css so the donation functionality floats to the right, but can you help me make it responsive?

• Nithin

Hi daniel shankin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Is there any specific screen size that you are looking to make changes to, please try the following CSS code which is more of a quick fix to correct the layout in every screen sizes:

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    	div.wdf_fundraiser_panel.wdf-minimal {
    		width: 100%;
              	float: right;
                     margin-bottom: 5%;
    	}
    }

I hope this helps. If you still have issue, please enable support access, so that we could help get this sorted asap. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or check this manual.

Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi daniel shankin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have added the code only for the 480px screen size as directed in Qode options > General. This should align the back this project div into place. Please clear the browser cache, if you don't see any difference. Please let me know, if I am missing anything out.

also, the shortcode button at the top of each page does not seem to work?

I'm not able to find any shortcode at the top of the fundraisers page, /donate-to-the-summer-of-love/, could you please point out the exact page?

If you meant the /fundraisers page, then what you can do is add a read more tag, I have added a read more tag in your above page.

css=".vc_custom_1466300222629{padding-top: 50px !important;padding-right: 150px !important;padding-bottom: 50px !important;padding-left: 150px !important;}"][

I have removed these from your page, as the padding was interfering with the responsive layout. Please let me know if there is any padding required.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further help. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.