please i want to have my home page show only the top part

hello, please i want to have my home page show only the top part of the social theme ( where the boy with the box over his head is and the sign up / log in buttons are ) with out showing ANY WIDGETS below it. can i make this work on my site?

I want to also restrict the site so that only logged in users can see all that is on the site, but a everybody else see's the home page where they can log on or sign on to the website. I have search for the appropriate plugging to do this but must of the plugging i found will not allow the home page to be visible, they will just redirect to the admin log in page of Wordpress.

please is there any way i can contact a developer on your site direct with my ideas of personalising my website and secondly can my question not be in the public domain of your website? I know you are doing your best to educate people but my questions are to help me personalise my site to look like no other persons even though it is built on a popular theme and platform. Thanks for you help Austine.