Please make these plugins SSL aware

Hello,

This Plugin along with the site-wide text change plugin are not SSL aware. Can you please fix this, as the changes I will make will be overwritten with your next update.

Just to be clear. What I mean is when you visit the admin settings page for the plugin the page is only partially encrypted because the page is calling for unsecure elements.

Thanks

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello vipercompany,

I hear you, but I am not really sure how much this is do-able since the “Custom Admin Bar” isn’t something that we expect to be used with SSL.

Can you share the edits that you have done to make it SSL aware? That way I can forward it to the developer and get it included for you. The chances are high :slight_smile:

Let me know!

• jonhardison
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Good point! I’m actually having an issue with SSL because the custom image option requires a complete url instead of a referential link. That needs to be changed.

@arun Basil Lal: Any chance that will happen? Not that it doesn’t still have it’s uses, and I can do the custom image thing myself, but breaking SSL for the image… why?

Jon- :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.