Please note your Pluging is note coping the Pages or posts,

Please note your Pluging is note coping the Pages or posts, I have installed it twice and even switched off all other plugging to see if any were affecting it.

• Milan

Hi @Trevor,

I hope you are having an awesome day. :slight_smile:

I've tested Multisite Content Copier on my sandbox site, everything is working fine. :slight_smile: I was able to copy all the post of one subsite to another subsite. :slight_smile: I also tried pages. It is also being copied to another subsite without any problem. :slight_smile:

Have you follow all the steps described on usage documentation. https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multisite-content-copier/.

After following describe steps of usage documentation if you think problem is still there please do provide me support staff access login. So I can check in depth of your issue.

In case if you don't know how you can apply support staff login access, Just navigate to WPMU-DEV ---> Support ---> Support Acess ---> Grant Access..

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with or you want to include about issue.

Enjoy Wpmudev..

Warmest Regards,
    Milan..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.