Please tell me all wiget and plugin needed to make my site like the demo of this theme

HI there, I'm new at here so please tell me step by step to make my blog like theme demo.
What plugins and widget I need to use when I use this theme ?
And in my site, the picture is not changed automatically like demo. And there is a gray blog ( i guess that must be a missing widget ) on the right bar.
Please see pic for more details
Thank you so much. I like this theme very much , its so fantastic !!

• badbug
    • New Recruit

I did solve my problem , but this is another came up to me.
    When my post display is home page. There are many strange text display too and note that its not included in my post. It just display at the home page. When I click on read new, the content of my post is displayed correctly.
    One more things is the image of my post just display at the center even I did modify it is TOP in theme option.
    Please help me fix it. See my attachment for more details.
    Thank you so much.

• badbug
    • New Recruit

There are some problems that i continue getting when I'm trying to use this theme, If the content of my blog is too long, the form will be broken, the text will be overlapped and stick together at the home page.
    And when u list posts by clicking on category. the picture of each post will be replayed if its small.
    Please check it yourself by clicking on Blog category ails.
    Thank you so much!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

To have the top of the images shown on the home page, instead of the center you will need to edit the CSS. Using a tool like firebug you will see a "background" CSS rule which includes "center center" - changing that to "top center" will re-align the images.

There are some problems that i continue getting when I'm trying to use this theme, If the content of my blog is too long, the form will be broken, the text will be overlapped and stick together at the home page.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by this - can you give a screenshot example?

And when u list posts by clicking on category. the picture of each post will be replayed if its small.

Not sure what you mean here either, sorry. I can see the images display as they should on category pages.

Phil

• badbug
    • New Recruit

Ok let's see attachment and I will tell you again clearly ^^

Picture 1 - Bug 1:

There are strange text display in my post. That are not my content of those post. Those post just include only picture and some text. You can check it by clicking on Read More.

Picture 2 - Bug 2:

When the picture of the post is not large enough, the picture will be cloned and display like this. I dun want it display like this, just display one picture at the center and full pic not just only a part of it.

You can check it by clicking on BLOG category. This bug is not happen with Street style becoz all pic in street style category are large enough.

Picture 3 - Bug 3:

When the post is too long, text will be overlapped and spill out of the form. That bug happen when I set the category of home post is BLOG.

Please help me fix it. Thank you so much!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Thanks for clarifying these for me - much easier to see the issues!

Bug 1: Okay, can you edit that post and tell me if you have an excerpt? It looks like that is the excerpt, which makes sense....

Bug 2: Okay, with this one you'll need to change the styles for that element. It looks like this:
    <span class="attach-post-image" style="height:100px;display:block;background:url('http://lovefashionnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/c17eanthony-v-150x150.jpg') center center repeat">&nbsp;</span>

but needs to be this:
    <span class="attach-post-image" style="height:100px;display:block;background:url('http://lovefashionnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/c17eanthony-v-150x150.jpg') center center no-repeat">&nbsp;</span>

Bug 3: Hmm I believe that's because the excerpt is too long for the size allotted to each item. I'll have the developer take a look as that could do with having an overflow value set...

Phil

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem
    was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this
    thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not
    Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU
    DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of
    assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.