Pledge has status "Payment Status Not Given"

Over the weekend, we received our first simple donation through the Fundraising plugin. It's a recurring monthly payment through Paypal and everything from Paypal's side is working well. In the plugin under Pledges, however, there's a status of "Payment Status Not Given". This particular pledge is listed in the "Cancled" section.

I have enabled IPNs from Paypal and set the Notification URL to:
http://www.example.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wdf-ipn-return-paypal

Any idea as to what might be the reason?

Thanks so much,
Mindy :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Mindy,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Did you try and make another test donation using your account to see if that works fine ?

It might be a possibility that the donation was cancelled during the process ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Mindy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi PC,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my issue. I would hate to think that the donation was canceled during the process as the payment has been received in my Paypal account. The monthly recurring setup has also been created.

With a live site, I will simply wait until a 2nd donation payment is received. At that point, I hope to see a pattern forming.

I will post again (hopefully shortly!) with an update.

Thanks again,

• Mindy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello again,
    After working through some issues with Paypal, we received a donation today and it's listed properly in the Pledge screen!
    Not sure, but it may have been a Paypal issue to begin with.
    Thanks for your help,

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Mindy,

Sorry for the delay in response as I was away due to bad health and could not get back to this any sooner. Glad to hear that this is resolved :slight_smile: Perhaps it was something temporary !

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.