Pls recommend a job board plugin

I like to add a job board(Local) section on banglarjob.com
where employers are able to post jobs and job seekers can upload there resumes ,apply online.Is there any wordpress plugin or third party solution that can be integrated to accomplish what I want?

Thanks
Monsur

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Monsur

Hope you had a wonderful day.

We have a Job Board plugin from us - Jobs & Experts. This is the ultimate WordPress jobs board plugin for sharing detailed listings, expert profiles and ratings. It helps your users get more done by connecting jobs and professionals.

You should try this. Please let us know if you face any difficulty using this. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Abu Monsur
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the informative reply.Does it have resume upload and apply online feature?
    N.B.your job board plugin has a feature named ''Create a company directory '' is it like link/business directory?How is it associated with your directory plugin?
    Thanks
    Monsur

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @monsur

I hope you are doing good.

Nope, there is no option of uploading resume. But an user can create his profile within the plugin. And company directory is not like business directory, I believe it is just for a single company.

I think there is a confusion with the wording regarding the term you mentioned, I am sending a note to the doc team.

Have an awesome day!

Cheers
    Ash

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Monsur,

Experts can add their resume from their account page or if you are adding them from Admin > Experts > Add New you can attach resume from Attach specs examples or extra information

From frontend on job apply/contact section you/expert can also attach resume. To enable this otpion you have to activate Message add-on from Jobs > Settings > General Settings > Add-ons.
    (this is not file, but they can copy past their CV).

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @monsur

I hope you are doing good.

You can try our Ultimate Branding plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/
    This plugin has a module called - Network wide text change. With this module you can change any wording to anything, so you should be able to change "Experts" to "Job Seekers" :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.