Plug in not honoring access levels

I have set-up the access levels on the member for the membership plug in and enabled the plugin. The Plugin is not honoring the access levels. I have enclosed the website and it username and password.

I'm not sure what to do next ensure the plug in works as designed. Can you help me with this issue by confirming the plugin isn't working?

http://triden.hostbizworks.com
username: wpmusupport
password:suppport

• bt1161
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you for your prompt response. It's my understanding that the membership blog in will allow or not allow access and control of the blog's comment and plugins. I set-up an access level for the Editor position and the editor should only have access to the home page and two plug-ins gravityforms and newsletter. Currently, when I log-in as an editor I have access to edit all blog post and pages. Plus, I don't have any access to the newsletter and gravity form plug-ins . How do I set-up the plugin to grant access to only cetain pages, blog post, plug-ins etc..?

If you would like to check the editor position I have enclosed the username and password below.

username: editor
    password:suppport

• bt1161

Okay. I checked the registration flag so user could register. Yet, I not sure how to create a no access page.

Could you send me the directions? I will create one. Thank you for your help it is much appreciated.

Do you know if the plug in designed to restrict access from administration pane?

Thank you Barry for your assistance.

• bt1161

Hi Barry, Thank you for your help. I was able to get follow the installation instructions and set-up the rest of the membership site. I'm still having a problem granting plug-in access. I want the editor access level to access to the newsletter plugin and the gravityforms plug-in.

Can I grant access to the editor to only see the newsletter and gravityform plug-in?

• bt1161

WPMU thank you for your help in troubleshooting this issue.
    I logged in as an editor and expected to have administration access newsletter plugin. The only access that I have is subscriber access. See enclosed screen print

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.