Plug ins have dissapeared

two of your plugins have dissapeared. wpmu dashboard and smush pro

I cannot reinstall the wpmu dashboard plugin. nor can I use the web site to link to my site.

Also the smush pro plug in has reinstalled but keeps asking for the pro version

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello David ,

I’m sorry to hear about this issue.

I cannot reinstall the wpmu dashboard plugin.

Can you tell me what happens when you try to install it? Does it show any errors? I can see now that you are logged out from the WPMU DEV Dashboard and you have tried to auto-update the plugin.

Also the smush pro plug in has reinstalled but keeps asking for the pro version

This is happening because you are logged out of the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. It means the site is not connected to our API, so Smush is not recognized as the Pro version.

kind regards,

Kasia

• David
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I went on wp this morning and your two of your plugins were missing. I re-down loaded it and installed it. but it does not show up. on the hub i get asked to conect to a web site when I put url in it will not conect

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello David ,

Can you send me access to your site so I can check the issue with the plugins?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: “Attn: Kasia Swiderska

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password) or cPanel credentials if you have it (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select “I have a different question” for your topic, so it doesn’t go back to the forums – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,

Kasia

• David
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Kasia,

I’m very nervous about sending my host details for obvious reasons.

I have updated the site to latest WP and PHP versions. All other plugins now automatically update .

However I still cannot install your dashboard.

Please advise

David

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello David ,

In this case, you can try enabling debug mode in your WordPress. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

After that try installing the plugin again to trigger the error. You should get a that logged in the debug.log file.

Use dropbox like service to send us the debug.log so we can troubleshoot this issue.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.