Plug in`s Not Update After Trial Ends?

I read in your FAQ that you can keep the plug in`s and thy will be usable, however I assume once you stop paying, while they may b 'functional' for a while over time they will not be updated and therefore be a security problem as well as not as useful?

Kind Regards

Andrew Edwards

• Luís

Hi Andrew ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, some plugins require an access to the API, like: WP Smush Pro, Integrated Video Tutorials, the Hub, Defender, WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin, Snapshot Pro, and Anti-Splog.

So, to use them, you must maintain an active subscription with WPMU DEV.

If I didn't missed anything all the other plugins can be used without an API access, so, you can keep them functionally after the trial, but you will not receive the updates.

In each update, plugins receive new features and bug fixes (that can include security improvements, if needs).

Without updating the plugin, we can't garantee the proper functioning in the future, WordPress is always being updated and we may need to make corrections for a full compatibility.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.