PLUGGIN: My Custom Functions

I attempted to place a code into the head of my area of the site. But, instead I placed the code in the wrong place. [ i.e., I placed the code into the wrong place....I placed it in to a plugging titled: My Custom PHP, at line 19. Due to this mistake, I am now getting a error code and I am unable to access the admin area. Can yo you assist me in removing the code mentioned above ? Thank you advance. Below is a copy of the error message I am getting

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file in /home2/opmstreams/public_html/wp-content/plugins/my-custom-functions/inc/php/functional.php(93) : eval()'d code on line 19

• Nazmul H. Rupok

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well today. Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble. No worries, you can fix this easily from FTP. Please follow the steps below :

1. Login to your site with FTP or cPanel File Manager.
    2. Browse /public_html/wp-content/plugins/my-custom-functions/inc/php/functional.php
    3. Fix the syntax error from the highlighted line(93). Perhaps the code is not closed properly.

If you can't fix the error then remove the folder my-custom-functions from /wp-content/plugins/ to remove the entire plugin to get back to your site.

Let me know how it goes.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
    Nazmul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.