Plugin and theme area access

Hi!

I have lost access to my add new plugin and theme area. Also can no longer delete plugins or themes, only deactivate.

I have deactivated all of the plugins and switched to a default theme for a moment but no changes to the issue.

Kindest,
Bonnie

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Bonnie,

Hope you're doing well.

I see that support access is granted on your site so I had a look in there.
    It seems that your admin account has some limited permissions, so not only that the buttons/options are missing but when I try to access plugin installer directly via URL it says that I don't have permissions to do that.

I see that you have 2 other admin accounts there, can you check if all 3 of them have the same issue or it's just some of the accounts that are limited?

From the plugin list I wouldn't say that anything in there could be affecting your account, but I'm not familiar with your theme so perhaps you can try activating default WP theme and see if anything in there is causing this?
    Also, you have 16 themes installed, as shown in WP admin, but can you access your WP files via FTP or cPanel and check your wp-content/plugins/ and wp-content/mu-plugins/ and see if there are any plugins in there that you're not seeing in site backed and they might be causing this.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.