Plugin Bug for Text Changing Branding

Hi WPMUDEV Team

I am not sure if this is a bug but for me it took time to work out where the error was coming from so I thought I'd mention it.

Ultimate Branding Plugin > add WPMUDEV > changed for numbers alone > leave text domain empty = the number plus lots of data added to every search field etc see the image.

Now, this only happens with WPMUDEV or at least that's as far as I have tested it and it's not so annoying as to b concerned for many so just saying as it has been spotted.

Thanks

Z

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Zen

As this is about actual support, I've moved the thread from Members forums to Support forums. For similar cases, please go here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/support/#get-support
    and select "Technical Support".

Having said that, I tried to replicate in a local site of mine, with no avail though.

This makes me think that it may be happening due to a conflict with another plugin, so a conflict test should be made in order to narrow this down.
    Would it be possible to create a staging environment, meaning a complete and exact copy of this installation in the same server -using a separate database-, where we could safely proceed with a conflict test as shown in next flow chart image? Please advise!
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Zen
    • Happy Helper

Hey Dimitris

Thanks so very much. I have overcome it my end by not using numbers for now (I know not a perfect solution but time is tough on me).

Yes I could set up a staged site if I had time and space to do that but this next two weeks I am pushed a little.

For me It is a resolved matter and I was just letting you chaps know but I am guessing it is a conflict and there is no other sign of bother so I am not that concerned.

If it's okay with you I will leave it there as I really have to push on with other bits unless you really think there is a bigger problem afoot?

Many thanks, as ever.

z

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.