Plugin Causes Counting Issue with Test Drive On Packages

Hi Support

I just wanted to test drive the Appointment+ with the Booking Setup and Accepting Payments. For that I created a Test Product of CHF 10.00, however what seems to happen is that it counts the CHF 10.00 towards the existing special deal Package which is CHF 197.00 so it adds those CHF 10.00 to it and showing CHF 207.00 to pay in Total which should not be the case, it should only Show CHF 10.00 for the Test Package.

Why is that and how can that be resolved?

Warm Regards

Dario Cucci

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Dario,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm not sure though if I'm following you here. Could you please explain what do you mean by "with the Booking Setup" and "Special package deal" here?

I'd also like to take a closer look at your setup and I'd need to access your dashboard. You may want to grant me an access by following this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Thanks,
    Adam

• Dario Cucci

Hi Adam

I have currently a Test Product to test out the
    Payment process is working
    with the Appointment+ plus an actual product.

The Test Product is only CHF 10.00, whilst the Service Personal Training Starter Package is CHF 197.00, when I choose the Test Product to book in the Appointment and make payment, it shows the 2 Products Prices combined together as CHF 207.00 which should not be the Case.

How can that be fixed?

I have granted your Access to my Website to get access to the dashboard and fix the issue with Appointment+
    Here you can grant WPMU DEV support staff temporary admin access to this site, review staff access history, and revoke access. This is completely secure, optional, and fully controlled by you. More info »

Support access is ACTIVE until September 29, 2015 8:22 pm

You may revoke or extend access for another 72 hours.

Please let me know, be grateful if this can be resolved as soon as possible as I have a Launch on Tuesday next Week and want to be certain that it can work when people make Purchases and Bookings online.

Regards

Dario Cucci

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dario!

Thanks for all the explanation and I apologize for the delay here. It seems that the support access has already expired so I wasn't able to check your site's settings. I did visit its front-end though and I can see that there's no more "test product" and price for the only available package has changed. I assume then that you've gone live with the site.

That said, once again I sincerely apologize for the delay. In order to solve the original issue though, would you like me to check your site then (for which I'd need to ask you to grant an access again) or do you have any staging/dev site that I could access and use to investigate this? Let me know please!

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dario!

I haven't heard from you in a while. Is there anything I could do for you? I'd really love to solve the issue and make sure that your site's running smoothly. Since you haven't responded to my last post here I believe you must have been very busy, I fully understand this. That said, let me know please if you still need an assistance and if I can take a closer look and investigate an issue further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Dario Cucci

Hi Adam

The Problem still persists and i am very unhappy with the lack of support i am getting.

Took me now almost 2 weeks to finally get the upgrade back to elite to be able to reply to you.

The service i am offering online is only chf 197 however it counts it twice and displays chf 394 which is incorrect.

When i had the test service it counted the chf 10.towards the service of chf 197 and would display chf 207 which is also not correct.

Screenshot link https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktunc9n8zar8zhg/Screenshot%202015-10-10%2014.36.50.png?dl=0

Can you please look into it and finally fix it asap as its long overdue and i sent more then one description to what the problem is.

I will grant access for support within the next hour.

Warm Regards

Dario Cucci

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dario!

Thank you for your feedback and granting an access!

Let me please once again apologize for all the trouble and that I kept you waiting. Thank you very much for giving me another chance to solve the issue!

That said, I think everything is now working all right as bookings are charged as set: 197CHF for single one hour appointment. I hope that's what it should be.

The issue (and believe me please when I say that this makes me even more ashamed) was just an additional price added for a service provider. On a "Services" page of Appointments+ configuration you've got a single service setup with a price of 197CHF. There's also only one service provider assigned to this service and this service provider was set to charge an additional price.

Just to make sure that's all right now I've checked this with two separate browsers and it seems that the price is all right. Please check this for yourself and let me know if it's all fine now.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Dario Cucci

Hi Adam

Yes finally it works and got resolved, thank you for getting it now done.

I hope if there is another Issue that it won't be a repeat in the future when I ask for support to go through all this but that it can be done without the stress that I had over the weeks trying to get help.

So in the future if I add another Service I only need to enter the price once or what do I need to look out for that this does not repeat?

Regards
    Dario

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dario!

I'm really happy I could help!

As for possible future issues, I assure you that if I'll be the one helping you, I'll do my best to solve it within an expected, reasonable amount of time.

As for the service pricing. If you decide to add another service, please set a price for service only (on your dashboard's "Appointments" -> "Settings" -> "Services" page) and do not set "Additional price" for service provider on "Appointments" -> "Settings" -> "Service providers" page. This way the plugin will only charge that amount set for the service and will not add any additional charges to bookings.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.