Plugin Chat - configuracoes

Questions that could not solve. (Sorry if any wrong term, I'm using google translator)

1: When active chat on the site it is collective. I want to activate the chat session of a User and attendant. How do I get messages are not seen by all?

2: Can I change the warning sound when you have new User in the chat?

3: I want the site be released to anyone talk about site doubt without log. I activated this option but when a second attempt he says User already exists. I want released without leave name and e-mail record. How do I do?

I appreciate the attention.
Margaret

• Milan

Hello Margaret

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking one by one. It makes easier for us to handle this. :slight_smile:

1: When active chat on the site it is collective. I want to activate the chat session of a User and attendant. How do I get messages are not seen by all?

Wordpress Chat plugin is only for public chats. For private ( one to one ) chat you may want to consider our Private Messaging

2: Can I change the warning sound when you have new User in the chat?

There are few audio clips in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-chat/audio/ folder. Have you checked them out yet ? If not I suggest you to check those and identify the one which you want to replace. Then just place your own music file there, ( make sure to give it same name ). You'll need to add few different version of same music ".ogg", ".wav" for support in different browsers. :slight_smile:

3: I want the site be released to anyone talk about site doubt without log. I activated this option but when a second attempt he says User already exists. I want released without leave name and e-mail record. How do I do?

This is not possible currently. User needs to enter their email and name to participate in chat. If you want to tweak this, it'll need bit of custom development which falls in out of scope of this support forum. You may want to hire developer or use our Job Portal if you wish to. :slight_smile:

Or Alternatively, you can set other public users login options ? Google+ , Facebook, Twitter ?

Look forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.