Plugin conflict and 500 error

Seems to be a plugin conflict which I'm unable to track down and also now the dashboard is completely inaccessible when i attempt to re-enable WPMU Dev dashboard.

I'm trying to activate both humming bird and Smush IT - also what plugin do you recommend for CDN and server caching? T3?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Brian,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Can you enable debug log in your wp-config.php by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

//Enable WPMU DEV Dashboard debug
    define('WPMUDEV_API_DEBUG', true);

Try enabling WPMU DEV Dashboard again and this should create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Can you please save it as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

I'm trying to activate both humming bird and Smush IT - also what plugin do you recommend for CDN and server caching? T3?

HB and Smush are compatible with each other and shouldn't cause any issues or errors, if there are any it's possible that one of those two is not playing nicely with one of your other plugins.

As for CDN and server caching, you may want to check our Members Forum for first hand experiences.
    There are already similar discussions like this one here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/which-is-the-best-cdn-that-supports-multisite-and-sub-doamins
    Or you can start your own.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Brian McGrath,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in!

As our "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin is the starting point for connecting your website with our cloud hosted services and of course our plugins/themes repositories, we would be more than happy to help you set it up! :slight_smile:
    Feel free to post back here, after enabling WP_DEBUG like my colleague stated in his previous reply in order to have a starting point debugging this.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.