Plugin conflict between Snapshot and Hummingbird

Hi, I've been unable to run Managed Backups or create new Snapshots on any of the sites on which I have WPMU Dev plugins installed. The problem persisted until I uninstalled Hummingbird (and made sure all its edits to my .htaccess files were gone). After that, I had no trouble making backups. I'm going to need to uninstall Hummingbird from all the sites I maintain and back up because of this. Please let the devs know, Hummingbird is a great plugin but right now it's literally unusable.

For additional information, things I tried (and didn't work):
- deactivating all other plugins
- changing to the default theme
- increasing max execution time (and other similar edits to PHPrc)

The way I found out about this was I had one site where I had Hummingbird deactivated, and that was the only one that my backups went through on.

Thanks!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Maria,

Hope you're doing well.

I did some tests on my installation and even with Hummingbird and all of it's modules enabled I was able to create a Managed Backup.
    It did take a bit more time but that's understandable as minification, once activated for first time, takes a bit more server resources while it finishes up the minification process.

It's possible that some of the Hummingbird options are affecting your server in a way that prevents Snapshot from finishing so we would like to investigate this further on your end.

Do you have a staging site where we could perform some tests?
    Could you send us FTP or cPanel login details to site where we could check this out?

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.